My formal qualifications are:
- Bachelor of Arts (English Literature and Classical History, Monash University, 1997)
- Grad Dip Applied Media (Swinburne University, 1998)
- RYT 200 Hour Yoga Teacher (Samma Karuna School of Awakening and Healing, Thailand, 2017)
- One Month Intensive Ashtanga Yoga Course with Vijay Kumar, Mysore, India (2018)
- Certified Reiki Level I + II Healer (Margot Brock, St Kilda, Melbourne, 2017 + 2019)
- Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher (Mindfulness Works Australia, 2018)
- Facilitator at Vipassana Meditation Retreat (Wat Kow Tham Monastery, Thailand, 2013 / 2017)
Some of my teachers on this path are:
- Acharya Premananda, Open Eyes Meditation, Mallorca / Norway / Switzerland
- Greg and Tracy Cooper, Ashtanga Yoga Centre of Melbourne
- Vijay Kumar, Ashtanga Yoga Sadhana, Mysore, India
- Anthony Markwell, Vipassana Meditation, Koh Phagnan, Thailand
- Gaia Pollini, Therapist and F*ckit Life Co-Founder, Italy
- Gabor Mate, Psychologist and Healer
- Eckhart Tolle, Spiritual Teacher
Some kind words about my work:
"Attending Michelle’s Radical Self Love Retreat in Bali was an amazing experience, perfectly timed, and delivered all I was seeking and more. The location was perfect and I felt warmly welcomed and deeply nurtured from the moment I arrived until the moment I left.
Michelle created a beautiful, open, loving, safe space for me to connect with myself in ways I hadn’t realised that I could or even needed.
... Michelle is a lovely being and an amazing facilitator who is so clearly living and growing in self-love and who is also deeply drawn to helping others to dive deeper into themselves and deeper into their own self-loving journeys.
I would absolutely join another of Michelle’s retreats, and for anyone seeking a safe, loving space to connect with oneself on a deeper level, I’d highly recommend attending."
- Marianne Xola Galván, RSL Bali 2019
“Instructor was very personable, and shared her vulnerabilities. Very knowledgeable. Went the extra mile and wrote key messages on the whiteboard.”
“Michelle has an incredible story to tell and uses her personal experience really effectively. I could have heard more about her insights”
“Michelle Taffe is a wonderful presenter, genuine, open, honest, caring and immersed in what she is teaching and very engaging.”
~ Students from Mindfulness Works Australia courses, Geelong + Bendigo 2018.